Saturday, December 01, 2012

End of the life in UK

Why can't everything just go on smoothly this year. First the result, second the visa. Both crucial in determine my future. What on earth did I do, to get this punishment? Am I that bad luck or am I not having the life living in the UK.
Did I do something wrong, or did I being too careless during the application and the submission.
If true that I don't get to stay back in the UK anymore, and if true that I got black listed and not able to come back to UK for 10 years, what more can I do?
To be honest to myself, I don't really hope to get a job in Malaysia and just stay there, God please help me can You? Please let me go through this just like how you made me go through with my assignment. Please God let me stay back in UK and create a good life here can You.
Please don't punish me for what I done, please forgive me if I do wrong. Please let me have a life to stay in UK and continue to earn and learn in order to be able to make mummy and daddy proud.
Please help me, please help me in making both my parents proud and not disappointment, I know I'm not a perfect person which my parents would want me to be, but at least let me stay to prove to them I could be good in some other part too.

Please God! Help me this time again. Please

Thank you.

No comments: